Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI) Q2 Statistics15 July 2015 - #Statistics
Momentum continues to grow – more applications, Protective Certificates and arrangements in place than in any previous quarter.
The ISI today published its Quarter 2 Statistical Report for 2015. The Report
shows continued growth, month on month, in activity across all alternative solutions to
bankruptcy. Growth has been particularly strong since the launch of the ‘Back on Track’
information campaign last October which coincided with the waiving of application fees.
New bankruptcies in Q2 have fallen compared to Quarter 1.
The key Q2 2015 quarterly statistics include:
- Over 400 solutions in Q2 (117 DRNs, 75 DSAs, 150 PIAs and 92 bankruptcies)
- 251 of 344 (73%) of the Protective Certificates issued are now for Personal Insolvency Arrangements
The statistics in aggregate show:
- Over 1,300 Protective Certificates issued (1,340)
- Over 1,000 Approved Arrangements (1,163)
- Over 2,500 applications (2,521)
- 711 Bankruptcies since term reduced to 3 years
- Cases involve debt of over €3.5 billion
- Successful outcome in 77% of proposals
Anyone concerned by significant debt issues is encouraged to consult a Personal Insolvency
Practitioner or an Approved Intermediary, details of which are available on
www.backontrack.ie or by calling 01 764 4200.
A copy of the ISI’s Q2 Statistical Report is available for download here.